Poetry

July 30th 2026 - You.

Your features are as beautiful as those of a prince, and your voice is as gentle and delicate as a thread of silk. There is something about you that I find impossible to describe with words. I don’t know when I began to fall in love with you, nor do I remember the exact moment when you slowly became someone so important to me. All I know is that, somewhere along the way, you found a place in my heart that no one else could ever reach.

I have never stopped thinking about you. Even in the quietest moments of my day, somehow, my thoughts always find their way back to you. Sometimes I wonder how God could create someone as beautiful as you, someone whose presence alone can make my heart feel warmer and my world seem a little brighter. I don’t know what kind of prayer I could possibly make to deserve someone like you, but I know that I often find myself praying to God, asking Him to let you become my life partner someday.

You are someone I have admired from the very beginning. I have always looked up to you, admired you quietly, and cherished you even in moments when you never knew how deeply I felt. There are so many things I want to tell you, so many feelings I keep inside, because sometimes words are simply not enough to describe how much you mean to me.

You are the light in my life when everything feels dark. You are the warmth I feel when my days become cold and lonely. Somehow, just knowing that you exist gives me a reason to keep moving forward. You have become a source of strength and inspiration for me, someone who makes me want to become a better version of myself.

And somehow, you are as beautiful as a song. A song that I could listen to over and over again without ever getting tired of it. A song whose melody stays in my head even after it has ended. A song that becomes more beautiful the more I listen to it. That is what you are to me.

Perhaps I will never be able to explain exactly when or how I fell for you. Maybe love was never meant to have a beginning that can be clearly remembered. Maybe it simply grows quietly, little by little, until one day you realize that someone has become a part of your heart.

All I know is that I will always admire you, even from a distance, and I will always wish the best for you. No matter where life takes us, a part of my heart will always remember you. You are not only someone I love; you are someone who has become a beautiful part of my prayers, my thoughts, my dreams, and my hopes for the future.

And if God ever gives me the chance to walk through life beside you, I promise I will never take that blessing for granted. I will cherish you, support you, and love you with all the sincerity my heart can give.

Because among all the beautiful things I have ever seen in this world, somehow, you remain the most beautiful song my heart has ever known.


Komentar

Postingan Populer